Monday, March 23, 2009

Computer HELP Please!

Once again I need computer HELP...so I hope one of you will be able to help? The problem is...how come when you go to my blog page and click on BJ's blog...I get that "feed" message and it won't show her blog like everyone else's? Have I clicked on something that I shouldn't have and didn't know it...I have tried everything that I know to try? Please HELP if you can...a HUGE THANKS in advance:-) Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Girl, sometimes that just happens. Go in and delete her off your list. Go back to the very beginning and try again. You might need to recopy or type her blogspot again. Just keep playing with it. It has happened to me before too.

Jamie's Block said...

it works on kelly's. so delete the link off your list. recopy her URL and make a new one on your firends list. it should work then.

Michele said...

Thanks y'all! Finally got it to work:-)

Kelly said...

I had the same problem. I had her address in wrong.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michelle for asking the question.....I've not been able to pull her up since the Blogger's Blast!