Here are the pics I took at Blogger Blast 2009...

What a group we were!!!

The Blogger Gifts...THANKS Wendy, Judi, and Mandi!

The little
onsie from Wendy...it says "Photo with Baby 50 cents"...I LOVE IT!

And the FUN begins with
everyone's story of how they started blogging!
3 comments:
You are too cute pregnant!!! Glad we finally got to meet face to face. Dinner was great. Keep us all posted on Baby Benson ... I am still holding out for a girl, but I won't stitch or print anything just yet since everyone else think there is a boy in there. :)
I had a great time! I am looking forward to next year.
We had such a great time at the Blogger Blast! I love all the pics! I have no idea what I was doing in the pic with my hair going everywhere! LOL I think I was laughing at Donielle and Rhonda!
Post a Comment