Hi all! Hope all of you are well. I had my 22 weeks, 1 day appt this morning. All looks great with myself and Baby Benson. Baby Benson's heart rate was great, 147 and I was measuring right on track. I had put on quite a bit of weight this time which I knew BUT Dr. Sterlacci didn't fuss b/c she said I was where I should be now being a little over half way:-) That made me feel much better b/c I just knew that they were going to fuss...LOL! I will go back in 4 weeks...April 2nd and will have to do my glucose testing. That means more blood work...YUCK! But they won't have to draw as much thank goodness! Take care and I'll keep y'all posted!
10 comments:
I am glad things are going well. Girl, it isn't the amount of blood they take, it is the needle going in...lol I am sure you will be immune to all that "sticking" once you are in labor.
I hear you were an adorable prego!
Can't wait to see you on the 13th!
Glad everything is going along fine. You should post a picture of yourself so we all can see how cute you are!
yeah! that all sounds so great ... i am going to lean toward baby benson being a girl .. you don't know do you?
Wendy-I have taken pics all along the way BUT can't find where I saved them on the computer so even if I can't find those, I'll try to remember to get Kevin to take one when he gets off tonight (I am very forgetful)! I had hoped to find them earlier this week so y'all could see my progress!
Mary-Nope we don't know what we're having...gonna keep it a SURPRISE!!! I am not convince one way or another...I thought I would be but I don't know what to think...LOL!
Glad everything went well today. I'll be thinking of you next month. The glucose drink is YUCK! Not to mention, I found out I had gest. diabetes at that point, and they put me on a diet, girl! Can you imagine that - pregnant and not being able to eat everything you want. That's just wrong :)
Mandy-
It's just the anxiety attacks that I have before hand which kick in after all has been done...I've been trying to tell myself that it's only 1 vile this time instead of 5 and it won't take as long so it won't be bad at all...LOL! It's sad that I'm 30 having to tell myself this.
OMG Keri...that is soo WRONG! I so hope things will come back OK with my results. I've never had to diet and have never tried so I would be insane!
I can't wait to see you on the 13th.
i am glad things are going good. can't wait to see you belly pics. i bet u are all baby. and as for the shots, you will do just fine.
p.s..they way you are "growing", i say it's a boy, but i will know more once i see you...lol
I'm so glad things are looking good, and you'll do just fine with all that stinky blood work. Keep thinking of the big picture and it will all be worth it.
Post a Comment