Monday, February 2, 2009

Our pups!

I managed to catch a few pics of the wild one's y'day afternoon when I let them out to play...Gertie is on the left, she is still a puppy, she'll be 2 in March. Sandy, Gertie's mommy, is on the right...she will be 9 this year I believe! They seem to be adjusting to their new home fairly well now...I was a little worried at first.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The are so cute!!!! I love labs. Looks like they are enjoying their new home.

Keri said...

What beautiful dogs! I'm glad they are adjusting well.

Sandy said...

They look so pretty. I miss them, but I know they are enjoying their new home.

ancient one said...

They look happy. Mama thought they would have found a way out and gone back to Billy's and Sandra's by now...LOL You and Kevin are doing good with them.

Donielle said...

Mommy's baby is about the same size as her, huh? Cute dogs! I too love labs. How is your pregnancy going?? Any good belly shots yet?

Michele said...

Donielle...I am feeling good now:-) I actually go back tomorrow morning...have an ultrasound...can find out what we're having but I don't think that we are going to unless Kevin changes his mind once we get there! Kevin has been taking some belly shots...maybe I will do a post of those soon:-) Oh and YES Gertie is just as big as Sandy!