All balled up just as I'd like to be sleeping (on my stomach)...LOL...that's one reason we had a hard time getting a pic, he/she wanted to show us his backside...LOL!
AGGGGHHH OMG..look at that lil booty...i love the yawn pic and the tummy time pic. they are just toooo cute and SCREAMING NO DON"T OPEN IT....hehe..he/she was hiding the privates so you wouldn't know...hehe..jK....i know that envelope is just eating at ya'll..can't wait to hear the sex...
I love those pictures! They sure are different from the regular ones I had. The yawn picture is great! I wouldn't be able to handle having the sex written in an envelope, and keep it a secret. I totally loved not finding out, but if it was written somewhere that I was able to get my hands on, I'm SURE I would have found out!!
I am so excited for you Michele!! It is fun to wait and be surprised. I didn't know with my first and I was told with my second. One girl and one boy. Either way this is a very exciting time for you both. Try to enjoy it as much as possible.
Michele! I know you are beyond excited!! Baby Benson is beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys - you have so much ahead of you. Enjoy every minute - and keep us all posted ----- especially if you open that envelope!
I admire your will-power.......There's NO way I could have the envelope and not open it....It would drive me CRAZY!!!!!...Shoot.... I want to open YOUR envelope!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
12 comments:
Glad everything went great! Gosh, I was hoping we would find out the sex of the baby. Give Mandy & I the envelope. We want tell ya.lol
AGGGGHHH OMG..look at that lil booty...i love the yawn pic and the tummy time pic. they are just toooo cute and SCREAMING NO DON"T OPEN IT....hehe..he/she was hiding the privates so you wouldn't know...hehe..jK....i know that envelope is just eating at ya'll..can't wait to hear the sex...
I love those pictures! They sure are different from the regular ones I had. The yawn picture is great! I wouldn't be able to handle having the sex written in an envelope, and keep it a secret. I totally loved not finding out, but if it was written somewhere that I was able to get my hands on, I'm SURE I would have found out!!
I'm loving this... I don't know how you can not open the envelope...LOL
The ultra sounds these days are so cool. I am so excited for you. You know your gonna look in that envelope! Make sure you share when you do!!
I am so excited for you Michele!! It is fun to wait and be surprised. I didn't know with my first and I was told with my second. One girl and one boy. Either way this is a very exciting time for you both. Try to enjoy it as much as possible.
Kevin liked to sleep when he was a baby all balled up, too.
Michele! I know you are beyond excited!! Baby Benson is beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys - you have so much ahead of you. Enjoy every minute - and keep us all posted ----- especially if you open that envelope!
I admire your will-power.......There's NO way I could have the envelope and not open it....It would drive me CRAZY!!!!!...Shoot.... I want to open YOUR envelope!
How very exciting to see pictures of your little one! Thanks for sharing these...
I am going to have to say I think Baby Benson is gonna be a little boy using the old wives tail of the heart rate.
Although if you want me t hold the envelop here in Murfreesboro .. I' be glad to and not tell you want it really is. ;)
Post a Comment