Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tucker & Ben's Play Day

My friend Brandi and I have been best of friends since the 6th grade and we've managed to stay close all this time. We always set aside a day after Christmas to get together and exchange our gifts. Since she had Ben (he turned 2 a few days before Christmas), we've made it a point to be sure that Tucker and Ben could have a play day when we exchange our gifts. So, this year on New Year's Day, Whitney, myself, and Tucker go spend the day with Brandi and Ben. We did pizza for lunch, exchanged gifts and watched the boys have a great time! Tucker and Ben eating "pizza pie" as they kept saying!

Ben on the "spinnie" (can't remember the real name for these)...Look at how much they've shrunk in size since I was a kid!


Tucker on the "spinnie"!



Ben had birthday gifts to open along with his Christmas since we weren't able to make his birthday party! He was fascinated with the Craftsman tools that Tucker gave him...he kept trying to cut down the Christmas tree with his chain saw...he kept saying "I cut the tree down"...LOL!


Tucker gets some John Deere stuff from Ben...look at that expression...and his next words were "Open Please"!


Ben with his chainsaw safety ware...he was hilarious!


Tucker and Ben eating tootsie rolls!






Look at how much these 2 have grown...I found these so I wanted to share...WOW it's amazing how fast they grow in a year!






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a SIT N SPIN!!! They have gotten alot smaller it seems to me as well..I loved the pictures, the boys sure have grown since last year..hard to believe how time flies. Pizza is my favorite food, so Tucket and Ben were making me hungry!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Cute Cute Pics... Gosh it is amazing how fast they grew in one year.

Donielle said...

Boy they did grow a lot! And I'm not so sure the sit n spin got smaller or we just got bigger..heheh!

ancient one said...

Whatever you call it... it looks like fun... Those boys sure did grow a lot..

Jamie's Block said...

i never had a sit n spin..i want one...it looksfun..lol

boy they have changed alot in just a year. wow. they are so cute though..and the older tucker gets the more he looks like his daddy.

Kelly said...

Such cute pics! The boys have really growed since last year. Tucker looks a little man now! They just grow up too fast!

Judi said...

They are very cute boys!!!

Keri said...

Looks like a very fun day and lots of great memories made!

Wise Family of 3 said...

I think that is so neat how you and Brandy get together like that! I remember those great days when we were all in school! I miss seeing everybody! thanks for sharing!