There was an email going around in December of a house with Christmas lights and music that the lights danced to. Well, I showed Tucker that email and now every time he comes to my house he says "see Amazing"...the reason he says this is b/c he loves the song "Amazing Grace" and the email starts out playing that song and then gets faster. Tucker can sing the entire 1st verse of Amazing Grace...he learned that from a kids Christian DVD movie that my cousin gave him last Christmas. When we sing it in church, he even sings with the biggest smile on his face. It is the sweetest thing! I tried three times to get him singing BUT he discovered all three times that I was recording him and he stopped. Here are 2 of my attempts, he sings a word here and there on these videos...if I ever catch him singing without me knowing I'll share that b/c it is sooo sweet...I just have to record him singing the entire verse!
UFC 281
3 years ago
7 comments:
So sweet! I love your new header picture! Both of the boys are just too cute! Looks like they both had a great time!
So adorable....he is so precious...I love it when he looks back at the camera as to say..."I'm not going to sing if you keep filming me!!" LOL...thanks for sharing. Tell Tucker to keep up the good work!
that is just adroable. although in the first one i think he was enjoying the dancing more than the singing..lol..
cute header picture to BTW.
So sweet! Don't you just hate when they know you are recording them.
He is way too cute!!!
That was cute! I like his dancing too!
So sweet!!
Post a Comment