Awhile back I posted about my Uncle Earl Wayne in Richmond (my Mom's brother) who has cancer, we saw him almost 2 weeks ago for Christmas and he was doing great BUT things have changed and our family needs many prayers. We got a call y'day that Tuesday night he woke up in the middle of the night throwing up blood so the ambulance came to take him to the hospital...he had lost so much blood that he was unable to get himself up out of the bed when the paramedics got there to transport him. He has been admitted and has since then quit breathing on his own so he is on the vent. As of last night, they told us that he would be on the vent for a couple of days at least and that they were trying to get his blood pressure back up since it was WAY low. My Aunt Judy is meeting with the doctor's this morning to try and find out more about what is actually going on so please send some prayers their way that things will look up for them and give them the strength to get through this.
Happy New Year to everyone...I will try to catch up on my posting soon I hope if I can stay out of the road...I am spending today with one of my good friends that I don't get to see much...I'm so excited!
UFC 281
3 years ago
6 comments:
I'll pray for your uncle. I hope everything will improve for him.
Happy New Year to you - what a special year 2009 will be to you! Your first baby!
Cute header picture of Tucker, by the way!
Prayers for you and your family...
Prayers are with you!
(((hugs)))
I am so sorry things are not going well for your uncle. I will definately keep him in my prayers that things will improve.
He will be in my prayers
That Cancer is a nasty one. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment