Just got an email with this picture from my mother-n-law that Sandy and Gertie, our 2 yellow labs, are finally moving to our house...Kevin and I have only been married for a little over 3 years now...LOL! Today is the big moving day! We had a fence put in a few weeks ago so that they can run b/c we live in the city limits so they can't run freely! Hopefully they will adjust just fine! I'll try to take more pics the weekend and post. Tonight should be really interesting...hope they don't bark all night at the cats next door...LOL! A BIG thanks to my in-laws for taking such great care of them!
6 comments:
I bet they are going to miss the dogs now that they are gone. I am glad they are back with you.
We have a yellow lab too! Her name is Paisley! I know you are glad to have them home with you!
Can't wait to see them out of the crate!
Good luck to you and the dogs! We don't have a leash law here in town, and Sammy loves that! I know there are a lot of people here in town that don't appreciate that though.
Did I see a ribbon on them? :)
I hope they will enjoy their new home.
Hey, Michele! Just wanted to drop a note and say its been great catching up with you again!
Also, I've given you the Kreativ Blogger award on my blog: http://theitalianbelladiaries.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-blog-award.html
Post a Comment