Thursday, January 8, 2009

Miracle Man

Just wanted to give y'all an update on my Uncle...Mom called last night around 8ish with GREAT news! Yesterday morning while 2 of his 3 kids were visiting him the doctor came in to try a few things...he ask my cousins to stay and they are so glad they did. The doctor unhooked the vent completely and lowered quite a bit of the dosage of medicine that he was hooked up to and my Uncle Earl Wayne sat right up in that bed, knew where he was and who everybody was that was there! How AWESOME is that! The doctor was in shock...he told him that he was a "Miracle Man" because 1 week ago he knew that he wouldn't be living! Please continue to keep my Uncle and his family in your prayers and THANK YOU so much for all your previous prayers as they have helped my Uncle back on his way to recovery:-) God is good!

I'm heading out to the doctor for a check up this morning...will let y'all know how that goes.

Have a great day:-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right....God is Good! I'm so happy your uncle is doing so well....I hope he continues to improve.....He & your family will remain in my prayers and I hope your Dr. appointment goes well!

Kelly said...

Michele, I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. That is wonderful news! I hope things continue to improve for your Uncle. I will continue to pray for him. Hope things go well with your doctor's appointment!

Anonymous said...

Same here Michele, looks like 2009 is going to be a great year. God is working great miracles around you and your family. I pray they continue! I hope you come back with wonderful news from your doctor's appointment today.

Wendy said...

That is Great Michelle!
Prayers are more powerful than anything!

Judi said...

Good luck on your appointment. Let us know how you are doing. I am so happy to hear your Uncle is doing good. God is Good!!!

ancient one said...

Wonderful News!!

Keri said...

The power of prayer - there isn't anything stronger! I'm so happy to hear your wonderful news.

Donielle said...

Wow Michele, that's awesome! 2009 is starting off great, huh?