Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Eve Pics

Christmas Eve I spent most of the day at my Mom's. Kevin was working nights during the holiday so I knew that he would need rest and didn't need me making noise around the house so I went to Mom's. Mom had Tucker since Whitney had to work on Christmas Eve and she had some baking to do so I entertained Tucker. I decided to take Tucker a treat so I took him the sand bucket that I did with his initial on it filled with goodies. He had the best time going thru all the goodies...he reminded me of myself and my cousins when we used to get "goodie boxes" from my Ganny and Pop every Christmas. That was the gift we all waited for it really was nothing but junk...LOL!
One of the things in the bucket was chap stick b/c he always ask me for my chap stick every time he sees me so here he is imitating how he puts chap stick on.

Look at Tucker with these funny teeth...there were a few pairs of these in his bucket!


This was Christmas Eve night. I went to Tucker's Christmas Eve night after Kevin went to work. Here he is in his Christmas PJ's.

Tucker baking cookies for Santa...HO HO as he calls him.

Tucker sneaking one of HO HO's cookies!

6 comments:

Judi said...

He is a cute one!!!

Donielle said...

Tucker looks so handsome in your header picture.

Mandy said...

Oh to be a child at Christmas again. I want to start traditions that I had growing up with my kids...like decorating a shoe box for Santa to fill with silly stuff like you did for Tucker and his bucket. Phillip and I used to love to decorate our shoe boxes for Santa.

Wendy said...

So cute, next Christmas you'll be enjoying Christmas with your new little Baby! I know you are excited, hope you have been feeling good.

Judson's Mommy said...

I know Tucker was soo excited about Ho-Ho. I am looking forward to next years Christmas with Judson. He is a cutie.. Hope you are feeling well.

Keri said...

It's so nice you could spend quality time with your Mom and Tucker on Christmas Eve. Looks like you guys had fun. Tucker is so cute in his PJ's. Caleb calls Santa "Ho Ho" too!