Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby B's doctor's appointment

Hi all...just wanted to give y'all an update on today's doctor's visit. Everything looks excellent with Baby B, his/her heart rate was 155. I had gained 2 1/2 pounds this time so the Dr was pleased with that as I hadn't gained any from being so nauseated, the nausea is 90% gone now! She did call me in some headache medicine as my hormones seem to be giving me migraines (had these when I was younger). She also gave me some cream to put on my face as well as I have been suffering some major breakouts...as you all know I've never had the clearest skin BUT this is ridiculous! Hopefully that cream will help! I will go back on February 5th. We will have an ultra sound and can find out the sex of the baby if we want to...this is still under discussion b/t Kevin and I so you'll have to stay tuned for that final decision. I think that's it...time is flying by already! Take care and I'll be in touch next visit!

10 comments:

Jamie's Block said...

glad to hear the good news...

i think we should take a BABY POLL bc i think Baby B is going to be a BOY..although i can't say that's my final answer bc i haven't seen you or any recent pics of you that show your belly. :)

good luck...feb 5th

Kelly said...

I'm glad you had a good doctor's appointment! I hope the medicine helps with the migraines. I knew what I was having with all 3 of mine and they all had a name before I had them. My friend, Valerie is pregnant right now and she doesn't want to know the sex of her baby because she said there are very few surprises in this world. I thought that was so true and so sweet. I wish I would have thought of that, but when they asked "do you want to know?" I didn't even think about it, I just said yes! LOL Surprises drive me crazy! LOL

Keri said...

This is such a fun time for you and Kevin - so much to look forward to. Enjoy every precious moment.

I'm glad the nausea is better - that will make it a lot easier to enjoy all these moments :)

Judson's Mommy said...

Glad everything is going well. There are very few surprises in the world, but I am a planner & I wanted to have the nursery ready. I just had to know. The day that they tell you what the sex is, you will be surprised.

Anonymous said...

I didn't find out the sex of either of mine until they were born. I was like Val...there are few surprises in the world...plus I love to be surprised....Glad to hear you are doing well with everything...I hope the headaches and breakouts get better now that you have the stuff to help with it.

Mandy said...

I'm with Shannon, I wanted to know. The finding out the sex before delivery was just as much of a surprise. Actually, with the way things were with my delivery, I am glad we found out early so we could enjoy that moment of finding out without all the other stuff going on. I think it is personal preference, but I am such a planner and had to know for the nursery.

Judi said...

I vote no on finding out the sex. Not that you were calling for a vote or anything. There are not enough surprises in life. I didn't know with my first one which was a girl and with my son it was very obvious so I had to know. With the first I always say let it be a surprise. Especially the first one!!!

Judi said...

Your family needs a girl. Tucker rules in the boy department. LOL

Donielle said...

First of all, I'm glad the appt. went well and I too hope your headaches get better. Now, as for finding out the sex...I didn't with my first one and LOVED that. It was so much fun. Yes you are surprised when you actually find out, but not knowing until your sweet bundle of love is born is great. But I better be quiet, b/c I did find out with the other two. I just couldn't help it! Too nosy I guess, b/c I'm definitely not a planner.

~ Italian Bella ~ said...

I didn't find out with Crystina but I did find out with the others. They both have their advantages and disadvantages.