Kevin and I just received the BEST Christmas Present ever...the doctor's office called not long ago to let us know that Kevin's blood work results came back negative so we have NOTHING to worry about as far as the Cystic Fibrosis! I feel so much relief...thank you all for your prayers, they work every time! All we have to do is trust and believe and leave it up to the one above to pull you through. Merry Christmas to ALL of you!
12 comments:
WOW!!! That is a great Christmas present. You're right, the power of prayer is amazing! I'm really happy for you both and Merry Christmas!
Yay Michele!! That's awesome! And what a perfect Christmas gift. Have a very merry Christmas!
Best present ever!
That is such great news...I know the worry that goes on with pregnancy and now I am already feeling the worry of having a new born. Soon your little one will be here! It really goes by fast! It felt like just yesterday we got our Big Positive and now he is here! Good luck and hopefully only great news from here on out!
I'm so happy for you that you don't have that to worry about now! The power of prayer is a grea thing!
Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Michelle,
That is great news. Mandy is right once you have kids there is always something to worry about. I am glad you don't have this burden right out the gate. This is a joyous Christmas shared with my blog friends. New life is truely a gift from God and I can't wait to share this journey with you. Between you and Mandy we will have plenty of baby news. Don't forget about Tucker!!
That is wonderful news!! GOD is sooo good!
Yay!!!!! I am so glad that it all worked out to your favor!
That's wonderful news!!!! I'm so happy for you!
WONDERFUL!!!!! I am so happy you have that worry off of you...now on to the joys of getting ready for parenthood..Happy New Year!!!!
I'm so happy you guys got great news. Congratulations! Luv u!
What wonderful news! I am so happy for you & Kevin. Enjoy your holidays..
Post a Comment