I am very excited to tell y'all fellow bloggers that I have less than an hour here at the work place and I will be off 'til January 5th! I couldn't be MORE excited!
Kevin and I are headed to Suffolk to get his blood work done when I get off and then we'll try and get a bit more shopping done hopefully! Please say a prayer for us. I appreciate all of you thinking of us and praying for us. It means so much to have friends to uplift you.
Out to eat for his bday tonight (it's really on Sunday) since we have so much going on the weekend! We have Christmas with my Dad's side of the family on Saturday night and then Christmas in Richmond with my Mom's side of the family on Sunday. Then of course we do immediate family on Christmas Day.
I'll be in touch while I'm off and hope to give an update early next week on the blood work results!
Have a great weekend:-)
UFC 281
3 years ago
2 comments:
Have a great weekend!!
Have a great, busy weekend! Happy Birthday to Kevin! Hope everything goes well today with the bloodwork! I know it's going to be fine! You will both be in my prayers! :)
Post a Comment