*Please let me know if y'all can view the video that I posted in the next post...I can't seem to view it from here at work BUT could at home*
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Davey & Brooks' Wedding
Here are a few of the 146 pics that were taken the weekend b/t Rehearsal Dinner and the Wedding!
*Please let me know if y'all can view the video that I posted in the next post...I can't seem to view it from here at work BUT could at home*
Mr. & Mrs. David Winston White Jr.
Mom and David (Father & Step-mother of the groom)
They did a surprise sibling dance...Amanda & Davey!
The cupcake wedding cake...Davey built the stand, Davey & Brooks baked ALL the cupcakes and had a girl decorate them that day! I thought it turned out really neat!
Handsome Lil' Tucker!
My friend Melissa who is pregnant with her 2nd (due April 30th) and myself.
*Please let me know if y'all can view the video that I posted in the next post...I can't seem to view it from here at work BUT could at home*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Thanks for sharing these, everyone looked so Great!
I love ALL of your pictures! I love the bridesmaid dresses! Great color! Tucker is too cute as always and I love the pic of him dancing with your Mama.
That is sweet to do a sibling dance, and oh my gosh...the cupcake cake was way cool. They were busy busy baking all of those cupcakes I bet!
Hey Michelle,
Enjoyed the pics--just found out your good news!! So happy for you both!!
It looks like a beautiful wedding.
Thanks for letting us come... it all was beautiful... the cupcake wedding cake... that was something!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Love your dress!
Great pictures, looks like everything went great!
Beautiful Wedding.....and the cupcake cake was amazing.....Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment