Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Davey & Brooks' Wedding

Here are a few of the 146 pics that were taken the weekend b/t Rehearsal Dinner and the Wedding!
*Please let me know if y'all can view the video that I posted in the next post...I can't seem to view it from here at work BUT could at home*
Mr. & Mrs. David Winston White Jr.
Mom and David (Father & Step-mother of the groom)

They did a surprise sibling dance...Amanda & Davey!


The cupcake wedding cake...Davey built the stand, Davey & Brooks baked ALL the cupcakes and had a girl decorate them that day! I thought it turned out really neat!

Handsome Lil' Tucker!

My friend Melissa who is pregnant with her 2nd (due April 30th) and myself.



Me and my hubbie Kevin!

My Mom toasting with her Coca-Cola!

My friends Quinton and Michelle!


Me-Maw and Tucker cuttin the rug!


Tucker dances with the beautiful bride and Heather.

Melissa and her hubbie Mark.

David giving his toast.


The bride and myself.


Mom and myself.

Kevin and I dancing.

The Worrell's...look at that silly Tucker!



Tucker dances with Uncle KK and Aunt Chele.

My friend Meredith, Chrlie, Tucker, and Whitney getting ready to throw bird seed at the new couple.

Here they come!

And off they go...honemooning in California and Hawaii 'til the December 23rd!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing these, everyone looked so Great!

Kelly said...

I love ALL of your pictures! I love the bridesmaid dresses! Great color! Tucker is too cute as always and I love the pic of him dancing with your Mama.

Donielle said...

That is sweet to do a sibling dance, and oh my gosh...the cupcake cake was way cool. They were busy busy baking all of those cupcakes I bet!

Wise Family of 3 said...

Hey Michelle,
Enjoyed the pics--just found out your good news!! So happy for you both!!

Judi said...

It looks like a beautiful wedding.

ancient one said...

Thanks for letting us come... it all was beautiful... the cupcake wedding cake... that was something!

Keri said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Love your dress!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, looks like everything went great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Wedding.....and the cupcake cake was amazing.....Thanks for sharing the pictures!