Friday, July 1, 2011

Tucker, Paisley and Reed's 1st Trip to Busch Gardens! (Part 1)

See paragraph at bottom of post...not real sure how it ended up down there but it wouldn't let me copy and paste and I didn't want to retype everything...I'll be more careful next time! The ferry ride from Surry to Williamsburg...Tucker, Paisley and Reed had been on the ferry before but Tucker and Paisley really seemed to enjoy it this time while Reed caught a nap before getting to the park!

The BIRTHDAY BOY...the big 5!



We stopped for a few minutes once we got thru the gate for diaper changes and sunscreen! They were so excited and tried so hard to be patient...boy was that tough for them all!





We entered Sesame Street Land first and that was was where Tucker rode his 1st roller coaster...I told ya he was like his Mommy...rode in the very 1st car on his 1st time! And look closely...he has his hands UP!



And here they are coming off...he was already saying "can we do it again"! Sesame Street Land was a huge success as you'll see in more pics to come!






Whitney and I decided to take Tucker and Paisley on another ride since they couldn't ride the roller coaster! Here we are waiting patiently!





And here we go! Reed and Paisley did NOT want to get off their very 1st ride!


Stay tuned for Part 2 of Busch Gardens









On Tucker's real birthday he decided that he wanted to go to Busch Gardens, he had mentioned the zoo and a museum but Busch Gardens won out! So his Aunt Chele and Uncle KK decided to take the day off so that Paisley could go along! This was Tucker, Paisley, and Reed's 1st trip to the theme park and boy did they have a blast and we will be going back since we purchased the Fun Pass which entitles us to go back as many times as we want thru Sept 5th I believe! I am going to several posts as I took A LOT of pictures. Tucker had a great birthday celebrating on all the rides...I must add that he is NOT scared of anything just like his Mommy...he is going to be just like her and ride EVERYTHING. The only problem is that he wasn't quite tall enough for the BIG roller coasters!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

How fun! Can't wait to see all the other things you did. I don't know that we'll make it this year, but I'm sure it will be on the list for next year. I think Avery is going to end up being very brave like her daddy, so I could be in trouble!

ancient one said...

I know you all had fun!! Making great memories for those children. They will always be close.