Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Paisley's Mickey Party!

Paisley's Mickey/Minnie birthday party was a huge success...it was so much fun to plan! Here is a SHORT version of the party! I had known for some time what theme the party would be since Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is really the only Disney show that she is into! She really has been excited since I have been preparing...I know she had NO clue really until party day what everything was for BUT her excitement throughout just thrilled me! My pics aren't as great as I would like for them to be BUT that is due to the lighting in the building! A big THANK YOU to my friend for taking pics with my camera at the party! My Mom also captured some great pics that I may share later. My sister and cousin helped me do Mickey Mouse Rice Crispy Treats with chocolate dipped ears. The treat bags also had a few other pieces of candy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Silly Bandz, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Beach Balls! The little tags that say "Paisley's 2" were done on our Cricut machine...my stepsister helped me line everything up with the writing since we preprinted (I wasn't quite crafty enough to figure that out...haha)!





Here's the birthday girl while we were setting everything up...as you can see she had loads of fun setting up! Here she shows some of her excitement!



The birthday girl in her "Minnie Party Attire"!




The treat bag table with Paisley's Valentine Mickey and Minnie from her Grandaddy Allen.



Tables with the centerpieces Mom and I made with our Cricut!




The gift table before all the gifts arrived!



Paisley's birthday cake! I absolutely LOVED it and it was oh so YUMMY!






The birthday girl just before the guests arrive...she the excitement!










The food table with the cake, gold fish, cookies, chips, and M & M's (I know...no healthy snacks)!




Cousin Claire!





Cousin Tucker!




Sisters Alyssa and Lydia with Tucker and Paisley!






Zoe was amazed with all the Mickey stuff!







Paisley opening gifts... still super excited as you see below!








Close up of the centerpieces Mom and I did!




Still opening GREAT gifts!




Had to include this one since I FINALLY got in a pic!







Enjoying her cake and ice cream on a special Mickey plate!





Her FAVORITE gift from her Nana and Grandaddy B...she had been eyeing this in Walmart for months! She actually woke up on her real birthday talking about her tricycle...cracked me up!






Sweet Laney!




Lil Ryne!





Cousin Tripp!


One more pic of the birthday girl on her tricycle!




And I had to share one very last picture...this is the 1st picture of Me-Maw and Paw-Paw since the new addition!


2 comments:

ancient one said...

Everything was so nice and cute. I know Paisley will remember this birthday.. Congrats on the new addition.. the family is growing.. Love it!!

Whitney said...

Cute, cute, cute! You had some great ideas. My centerpieces are going to be similar, but I had to do some ordering instead of making. How nice to have the Cricut! Looks like everyone had a great time, especially the birthday girl!