
I'm holding my breath BUT yesterday was a GREAT day with the potty training which led me to think that my newly 2 year old has mastered Potty Training. We've been going here and there for a bit now but I haven't pushed the issue until last Tuesday. I made up my mind that we were going to put "big girl" panties on and go with it since she had turned 2 on Monday. Kevin was home all last week and things didn't go that great but were ok. He seemed a bit frustrated so I had to keep telling him that it would take a lil time! Paisley was at her Me-Maw's on Monday and Tuesday of this week so we tried again! Mom text me at work on Monday pretty much saying that it was a complete disaster having gone thru 6 pairs of "big girl" panties. She was on her 7th but so far so good. I picked her up after work still on her 7th pair. I took her home and after sitting on the pot and nothing happening she gets up and w/in 5 minutes pees in her pants. So we put on the 8th pair and the same thing! So it's now bath time and I refuse to put on anymore "big girl" panties. So a diaper it is! I don't think she liked the idea of the diaper at all as she fussed with me a bit. She tells me 2 times before bed time that she needs to pee pee and runs to the bathroom and of course she pee pee's BOTH times...YAYYYY..I think we may have this I thought! Yesterday was a great day ONLY having one accident at Mom's and NO accidents at home. She even tells me when she needs to poop! I have NOT been this excited in a very long time! I am such a proud Mom! Hoping today will be a great day with Daddy! We'll see! As you can see by her potty chart, she's been doing quite well! She'll get to pick a treat this weekend for doing so well! And of course we have started a new potty chart and will continue with that encouragement for awhile to be sure she has the hang of things!
No comments:
Post a Comment