Monday, July 11, 2011

My Baby Girl is 2!

Two years ago today (07-11-09) one precious lil girl came into my life! Where has the time gone! I have LOTS to blog about Paisley's birthday weekend (her Mickey birthday party, her birthday zoo trip, and Mickey birthday cupcakes) but NO time tonight....I'm exhausted from a fun filled weekend! Just wanted to blog a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet baby girl PAISLEY FAITH! Mommy and Daddy LOVE you so, so much! Here she is with her outdoor patio set that Mommy and Daddy gave her (Daddy must build her a patio now...not sure that he knows about that just yet)! Stay tuned for more birthday pics...I have so much to share!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy birthday to Paisley! What a neat gift!

ancient one said...

Hey, I'd like a grown up version of that patio set. Happy Birthday to a sweet little girl!!