This is one of my favorite pics...too sweet...Daddy looking down on Baby Reed!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Welcome Baby Reed Allen Worrell
As many of you know I am Aunt AGAIN and oh so thrilled! Reed Allen Worrell was born Tuesday, November 24 at 2:12PM. He weighed 4 lbs and was 17 1/4 inches long. He also has right much hair but I saw that thru the nursery window when they were cleaning him up so I will post more pics so you can see the hair when I see him again. I think he looks like Tucker did when he was a baby...sooo cute:-)Both baby and Mommy are doing GREAT! They hope to come home tomorrow! 
Whitney will probably kill me for posting this BUT I think she looks GREAT...can't tell she's had a baby!


This is one of my favorite pics...too sweet...Daddy looking down on Baby Reed!

Look at him peeking out of one eye...too funny!
And you know his Aunt Chele had to hold him...I could just eat him up!
Me-Maw and Reed!
This is one of my favorite pics...too sweet...Daddy looking down on Baby Reed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That Little Tucker is soo dang cute... I am sure he is excited about his Baby Brother Reed. Thanks for sharing
So happy for all of you... thanks for the pictures... Whit looks good!! The baby is precious...
Congrats to your family!! What a Happy Thanksgiving this will be.
Congratultions! I know Thanksgiving was truly special for your family. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment