Once again I say "where does the time go"? Paisley was 4 months old yesterday! It's been the fastest 4 months of my life as well as the GREATEST 4 months of my life! Here's my girl yesterday...she's getting so big! We had her doctor's appt yesterday morning, she's weighing in at 13 lbs, 4 oz and is 23 3/4 inches long and most importantly perfectly healthy! She does have a lil' head cold but I am thankful it's not in her chest. Hopefully she will shake it soon!
3 comments:
Awe...such a cutie. Time really does fly by. I asked Charlie last night "Do you realize Mason has been here longer than the time I was pregnant with him?"...his reply, "And that took forever!" I know you are enjoying Miss Paisley because time flies when you are having fun!!!
So pretty... I love all her!!
Gosh Michele! She's growing up so fast! She's a pretty little girl and I know you are cherishing each and every with her.
Post a Comment