Last week my Mom decided to put up my sister's Christmas tree for her since Baby Boy Worrell could come any moment! She knew Whitney wouldn't have time to do it herself after the baby comes (it typically doesn't go up this early)! Tucker was really into it this year! Here are a few pics when they began to put the ornaments on! It's put me in the mood now but I always wait 'til the weekend after Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Your mom is so thoughtful!
Glad Baby Worrell is doing good, keep us posted.
Your Mom really is thoughtful! I am so ready for Christmas. I'm listening to Christmas music, but I'm afraid to put my tree up too early.
Hope everything goes well with Baby Worrell's delivery.
So sweet. We've started listening to Christmas music! I bet Tucker is happy to have the tree up early.
Post a Comment