How cute is this! Kevin has both Paisley and Tucker this morning while my Mom takes Whit to one of her weekly appointments. I've already posted twice this morning and still have one more post that I know I want to do today if I can find the time to download it off my camera (Mandy, you know what I'm talking about!) So, be sure to check out all my posts today:-)
6 comments:
Whew girl, half the time I can't even remember to bring my card to work to get the pictures off of it. And when I am home...who has time? But I love the picture! I know Tucker is in love with his baby cousin.
How sweet is that??? That is really sweet of Kevin to watch Tucker and Paisley!! I hope everything goes well with Whitney's doctor appointment!
What a cute picture! I know he is a proud cousing. They both are so so cute, and soon you will have a bigger group picture!
that is just darling..she's growing so fast...she and tucker are gunna be hard to seperate when they get older..partners in crime i can see it already...lol
Tucker is going to be a great big brother.
Well, I knew Tucker loved Paisley, and it is apparent that she loves him right back!!
Post a Comment