Happy Three Months Birthday Paisley... I was so hoping you'd get to come to the reunion this time... oh well, next time maybe.. I have enjoyed the pictures on facebook today...Our little "sweetie" is growing up!!
Happy 3 Months, Paisley! I love Mason's Bumbo, Girl we carry it everywhere! Mason still fits and we use it in restaurants because there is no telling what germs are on their boosters and high chairs. Mason is at the stage where everything goes in the mouth, even licking and biting his bumbo is enjoyable. Sometimes we even sit him on the table and he loves that! Gives us peace and quiet to eat since he can see everything around him. We also get alot of compliments off of it when we take it into restaurants.
MAndy- Whit used hers the same way with Tucker in resturants (we sat him on the table to and it kept him entertained) and everywhere else! It was GREAT! It's so portable! My friend gave us this one that she wasn't using anymore to keep at my Mom's so we have one at home and there. Mom tried her in it last week so I had to check her out in it on Sunday. Of course she's a little young and can't stay in it to long b/c of her neck but I know it's going to be great! It won't be long before she can stay in it awhile.
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
6 comments:
Happy Three Months Birthday Paisley... I was so hoping you'd get to come to the reunion this time... oh well, next time maybe.. I have enjoyed the pictures on facebook today...Our little "sweetie" is growing up!!
I can not believe she is 3 months old!!! Where has the time gone? I LOVE those seats! I wish they would have had them when mine were little!
I can't belive it's been three months already...I have a new word now...bumbo seat..hummm
Happy 3 Months, Paisley! I love Mason's Bumbo, Girl we carry it everywhere! Mason still fits and we use it in restaurants because there is no telling what germs are on their boosters and high chairs. Mason is at the stage where everything goes in the mouth, even licking and biting his bumbo is enjoyable. Sometimes we even sit him on the table and he loves that! Gives us peace and quiet to eat since he can see everything around him. We also get alot of compliments off of it when we take it into restaurants.
MAndy- Whit used hers the same way with Tucker in resturants (we sat him on the table to and it kept him entertained) and everywhere else! It was GREAT! It's so portable! My friend gave us this one that she wasn't using anymore to keep at my Mom's so we have one at home and there. Mom tried her in it last week so I had to check her out in it on Sunday. Of course she's a little young and can't stay in it to long b/c of her neck but I know it's going to be great! It won't be long before she can stay in it awhile.
A bumbo seat?? How cool is that!! Looks like Miss Paisley is growing so fast.
Post a Comment