I haven't shared any pics of Paisley lately so thought I would share one! I finally got my brand new camera back from the manufacturer last week...I missed a few weeks of her life so I'm got to do some catching up! This was taken this past Saturday when she was 11 weeks old! My how time flies! I am gonna try and get a lot more of her posted soon! Have a great Thursday!
9 comments:
She's pretty little girl Michele. I can't believe it's been 11 weeks already. Seems like just yesterday you were blogging about your pregnancy. Love her watermelon outfit.
She is pretty! Please share more pics with us.
Look at that adorable Face!
Can't wait to hold her next week!
She beautiful Michele. Enjoy every wonderful moment - even those when you would really rather be sleeping! It flies by!
The most beautiful face in the world....and I am not a bit prejudiced..LOL
So so pretty!! So much sugar under that chin I'm sure... I love her!!
She is getting so big. I can't believe how fast the time goes.
Check out that pretty Paisley!
She is so precious!!!
Post a Comment