Paisley's Daddy decided that since she's a girl that she needed some pink in her room! So he decided to add a pink stripe to her striped wall behind her crib! I LOVE how it turned out! We are slowly adding more and more pink. I still haven't gotten my belly cast hung but that's pink and it will go on the outside of her closet door. And then I have some pics of her professionally that collages were done out of that have pink, I just have to find frames since they are odd sizes. So more pics to follow!
10 comments:
I Love it!! I love her name on the wall too!
The pink stripe looks awesome! Good job to Daddy!
I love the pink added to her wall, and isn't that so sweet that her Daddy wanted her to have pink in her room! I love it!
Yay...I guess I will see this tonight in person!
Love it....sounds like Paisley already has Daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Oh who can resist that sweet little face... Daddy knows she needed some pink... Michelle, it looks so good. And I love her name on the wall too.. Paisley is precious!!!
Love it. She has an adorable little nursery.
OOHHH That is so cute! I need you to come to my house a give it some pizazz like that! Way cute!
I love the stripe.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I love that you added the pink stripes ... that rocks and looks amazing!!! :)
Post a Comment