Here is today's "pic of the day" that Kevin sent me..."East Carolina Girl"... All decked out in her ECU outfit, socks and all! We also have a UNC outfit with socks too...that'll probably be tomorrow!
Isn't it great that our husbands think about us being away from our little ones to send pictures. She is so cute! I love that even though ya'll live in VA, ya'll support NC colleges!
It definately makes my day getting pics of my sweet girl!
We are very lucky Mandy to have great husbands! And yes we support the NC colleges...Kevin can't stand VA Tech...LOL! It's funny b/c my sis and brother n law and now Tucker are HUGE VA Tech fans! You should hear some of the conversations...poor Tucker ends up in the middle b/c Charlie is teaching him to say "Go Hokies" and Uncle KK is telling him to say "Go Pirates"...LOL!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
9 comments:
Isn't it great that our husbands think about us being away from our little ones to send pictures. She is so cute! I love that even though ya'll live in VA, ya'll support NC colleges!
She is just too cute!! She has the sweetest smile! I love that Kevin sends you pics! I know that just makes your day!
It definately makes my day getting pics of my sweet girl!
We are very lucky Mandy to have great husbands! And yes we support the NC colleges...Kevin can't stand VA Tech...LOL! It's funny b/c my sis and brother n law and now Tucker are HUGE VA Tech fans! You should hear some of the conversations...poor Tucker ends up in the middle b/c Charlie is teaching him to say "Go Hokies" and Uncle KK is telling him to say "Go Pirates"...LOL!
How cute, definetly a future cheerleader for ECU!
That is so cute! I bet she grins more wearing ECU colors than UNC colors! LOL
So so sweet.... ECU...
She was so cute today...love that outfit..
I need to send that girl a Mountaineer outfit. She is precious!
ECU outfit + big laugh/smile = PARTY GIRL already....lol
Post a Comment