This blog post is especially for Mandy! Mandy, this is what Mom, myself, and "Miss P" (she looks thrilled doesn't she) did last night...we got ready for the candle party tonight! Thought you would get a kick out of this! Happy Friday everyone and hope to see you tonight!
6 comments:
Good Luck Michelle at your party!!
Can't wait to see miss "P"
Love the header picture!
That's what I am talking about...nothing like some Gold Canyon Party Prep Cleaning! :o) Charlie told me that I needed to have a party at least once a month to get the house clean...then I kicked his butt! lol
LOL...too funny...Hate I am going to miss all the fun.
Love the header pic! Hope you have a great turnout! I'm going to miss seeing all of you tonight!
Oh Michelle! Wish I could be there tonight. I'd love to meet Miss "P"! Hope everything goes well and you have a great crowd.
Post a Comment