Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY HALLOWEEN in case I don't have time to post tomorrow! These pics are from Wednesday night at my aunt's. The Tidewater News came and took pics of her yard decorations so they will be in today's paper. The last pic is the one that will be in the paper since all 3 kids are in that one. Gabriel wouldn't put on her costume...Tucker is a pirate and Paisley is a monkey (are you surprised)! So check out the website if you don't get the paper.














7 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a cute monkey and pirate. I thought sure Paisley would be a Sweet Pea for some reason, but monkey is fitting too...lol. I hope you have fun with Monkey Trick or Treating...both our first with our little ones :o)

ancient one said...

Love that monkey and pirate... and the one who wouldn't put on her costume too... Great Shots...

Happy Halloween.... Boo!

Mary Elizabeth said...

I love that you dressed Miss P as a monkey . how fitting!!! She looks awesome .. so do Tucker.

Maddie has been stuck inside all week and dying to go out for a few minutes and trick or treat .. or at least get dressed up and show someone .. anyone!!!!

Have fun and take tons of pictures!

Sandy said...

My beautiful boo baby

Donielle said...

They are adorable! And the decorations, wow! Great job to your aunt.

Judi said...

She is too cute!!

Keri said...

So cute Michelle, I know you had the best Halloween EVER!