Friday, October 16, 2009

Great News on Whit and Baby Boy Worrell

Hi all! My sister got wonderful news y'day at her appointment in Norfolk, I can not tell you how relieved we all are! Everything looks great with Baby Boy Worrell...he has put on a 1/2 pound in 1 week so he is up to 2 lbs., 11 oz. The doctor assured she had nothing to worry about and that everything was developing (lungs, heart, etc.) just as it should and was on track. He is just a tad bit small but he wasn't concerned at all. She will continue to take meds to keep the contractions away and she also got another steroid shot in Suffolk on her way home. Also, she will still continue to have the non-stress test and an ultrasound weekly in Suffolk. They will see her back in Norfolk in 4 weeks to be sure that all stays well. Thanks to you all so much...PRAYER does work! Please continue to pray that Baby Boy Worrell will continue to be healthy and that Whit can go full term.

10 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

Yay... I am soo happy for Whit & Baby Boy Worrell! Keep up posted.

Mary Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Lou said...

I'm so glad Whit and Baby Boy Worrell are doing better and the doctor's report was good. Let's hope she'll have a much easier go with the rest of her pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

So glad everything is fine. Prayer is an amazing thing. God is so good to us!!! Glad to be hearing good news for a change.

Wendy said...

YEAH! I know you all are relieved!

Baby Boy Worrell is growing like a weed!
Keep us posted!!

Mandy said...

That is so good to hear! Make her rest!

Judi said...

When is she due Michelle. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Keri said...

Whew. I know that scared the heck out of all of you. I'm so glad everything is fine now and I'll keep praying things stay that way and that sweet baby just keeps growing!

Kelly said...

That is great news!!! I hope everything continues to go well for Whitney and the baby!!!

ancient one said...

Love those good reports...