Hi all! I wanted to invite you all to a Gold Canyon Candle/Fragrance Party I'm having on Friday, October 9! This is new in our area and the candles and products are AWESOME! And yes they are cheaper than Yankee but smell just as good, if not better! If you're interested BUT can't make it to my party, you can check out the website at www.mygc.com/amandavann or I have some catalogs if you'd like to see one of those to place an order. Our blogger friend Mandy is the consultant so come out and support her:-) It'll be a good time! Hope you all can make it and please bring a friend or two! I look forward to seeing you all!
UFC 281
3 years ago
3 comments:
I won't be able to make it...even though Buddy won't be able to play...we still go and support the team. Hope you have a good turnout.
Thank you so much for supporting me! I am really excited to meet all your family and friends that you talk/blog about. Please contact me if you have any questions!
As long as everyone is well around here, I'm definately planning on coming!
Post a Comment