Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The hubbie's stuffed duck...

Just wanted to show off my hubbie's stuffed duck...he finally got it back after a year and half! He is proud of it and I told him as long as I didn't have to look at a deer head on the wall that he could have a duck on the wall. The picture really doesn't do it justice at all...it turned out really nice!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks really good. My son Joseph wants to kill one so bad so he can mount it and put it on the wall.

Kelly said...

That is so funny! When I was married to Joey, I wouldn't let him put a deer on the wall, but I did let him put a duck! Looks great!

ancient one said...

Kevin is going to have to build himself a man cave... LOL When you got one... it just makes you want more... While Will was living here he killed and had a fox squirell stuffed... I let him hang it in his bedroom... I wonder if his wife let him hang it? LOL I'll have to ask...

Mary Lou said...

It does look good. I've always wanted a Canadian goose but I don't want it killed so I can mount it! I'm with you on the deer heads! I don't like 'em either!

Keri said...

Very nice........ now more pictures of Paisley please ;)