Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary to ME and the HUBBIE and more!


I know y'all thought I've probably fallen off the face of the earth BUT I am still here! Just still trying to learn how to juggle life with a sweet little one. I just don't have the time I used to have as many of you know yourselves. Anyway...hopefully I'll be back blogging more before long. Of course I have soooo much to blog about! The main reason for this post is to wish my hubbie a HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY today (Thursday, September 10)...my have time flies when you're having fun! It's been quite a week with me going back to work this week (such a week that I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even get my hubbie a card)...I think it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do...leave my sweet little girl who I hadn't missed a day with since she was born. I am so thankful that she will be kept by her Daddy, my Mom, and my In-laws and doesn't have to go to daycare...that would have been worse I'm sure on the 1st day back to work. I cried the entire 25 minute drive to work BUT then the day was OK and went by pretty fast with all the catching up I had to do. My wonderful in-laws sent me a gorgeous mum to brighten my day y'day and then my hubbie sent me a dozen white roses today for our anniversary. I must say both days were much brighter with the flowers. Anyway...I've rambled enough...I hope to be back to blogging more normal soon:-) I've been keeping up with you all even though I haven't had the time to comment as I would like to.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

It gets easier, but it takes time. At least you have family taking care of her that will love her as much as mommie!!

Happy Anniversary!

Mary Lou said...

Happy Anniversary!! Can't wait until you're back blogging and we can catch up with Miss Paisley!

Judson's Mommy said...

Awe... Happy Anniversary to you guys! I hope you both have many more together.

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Anniversary!!!

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! My first day back to work after Mason was born was almost rejuvenating. I came home refreshed. Of course, one day is all I needed, I was ready for another 6 weeks...lol We are some lucky Mommies to have wonderful family to help with our precious little ones. My In-laws are a definite God-Send!

Judi said...

We need more pictures of that baby!!! Happy Anniversary.

Donielle said...

Happy anniversary! You are so lucky to have such great family to keep your sweet girl. I know that made your days easier. I'm looking forward to more pics too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Anniversary....I can't wait to see the upcoming posts. I know you have lots to post about!!!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Hope you had a great one!

I met Tucker last week finally at school. We ate lunch together. I subbed PRE K 4 ... he is edible!!! Cutest cheeks I have seen in some time. Had on jeans, shirt and his flops .. he was adorable! We had a little chat about Paisley .. his face just lit up when he talked about her!!!! :)

Keri said...

Happy Anniversary! I've missed your blogs - but I understand!!!! Can't wait to see more of Miss Paisley - she is so beautiful!