Monday, August 17, 2009

Paisley's VERY FIRST Flowers!

Hi y'all! I'm so behind on posting but y'all just hang in there...she's grown so much but I have so much I want to post so bare with me! Yes I bet you guessed that Big Cousin Tucker gave Paisley her very first flowers! It was the sweetest when he brought them to her...again made me tear up! He made them for her at church and when he came to visit he said "I have flowers for MY Paisley"! Aren't they the prettiest flowers you've ever seen!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just the sweetest thing. Paisley sure is loved!!!

Keri said...

Yes they are the prettiest ones - they came from the heart. I'm glad Tucker has taken to being such a great big cousin. It's so sweet.

ancient one said...

Precious.... so sweet.

Wendy said...

How sweet is that!

Judson's Mommy said...

That is the sweetest thing. I think Tucker loves his little cousin Paisley.

Mary Lou said...

Tucker sure does love him some Paisley! That was so sweet!

Mandy said...

What cute flowers Big Cousin made for Lil' Cousin...lol.

Kelly said...

I guessed right! I knew they were from Tucker, and yes they are the prettiest flowers I have ever seen! :)

Mary Elizabeth said...

I hope that Tucker has a great first day of school tomorrow!!!!!