Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finished Belly Cast

Hi guys...I know, it's been awhile again! I'm trying to do better but still just don't have the time I need to blog! Here's my finished prego belly cast...I got it back on Monday and it's AWESOME! Randi did a wonderful job and I THANK her so very much! So, so glad I took the time to do this! I've been looking at the cast going "I really wasn't that big"...LOL! I felt HUGE when I had this done at 8 months pregnant! Be sure to notice the "PAISLEY's" around the edge of the cast! How ironic is that! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the finished product! Thanks again Randi...you are AWESOME!





6 comments:

Wendy said...

This turned out so cute. It is definetly special!

Mandy said...

Very cute! Paisley will love and appreciate this when she is older.

Judson's Mommy said...

Oh it is beautiful! I know you are happy to have it!

Kelly said...

Wow! She really did do a great job, and the "Paisley's" were the absolute perfect touch!!!

Mary Lou said...

That is so neat! I've never seen one done, but I think it will be a great keepsake for Paisley.

Judi said...

It is beautiful! What a great idea!