I love it! Mason likes to watch our computer screen as well. It must be all the movement and colors going from one page to the next. Paisley is so cute!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
9 comments:
How sweet is that! She's looking at that screen so intensely! She just might be a future blogger!
I love it! Mason likes to watch our computer screen as well. It must be all the movement and colors going from one page to the next. Paisley is so cute!
That is too cute. Judson likes to climb on the computer table. Paisley is adorable.
So sweet. Yeah, I think we have a future blogger on our hands....YIPPEE!!!
This picture is so funny. I love it. She is geting so big michelle.
Awww...so cute!
awwww...there must be summing very interesting on that screen the way she is staring at it...she's getting so big..they grow up wayyy to fast.
Funny post! You need a baby bjorn or sling so you can have both hands free!
Ya know I love that!
Post a Comment