I finally felt like working on some Christmas gift stuff tonight...here are the sand buckets that I'm giving the kids...I still need to stuff them with a few things and get them wrapped!
Oh my gosh! You have a bunch of kids to buy for! I love, love the buckets! Too cute!!!!! I did sand buckets for party favors for one of Alyssa's birthday parties. I put coloring books and crayons and stuff in them! They would have been so cute with an inital!
Glad I saw that idea a while back...it's helped a lot of people out with kids gifts..I also did some adult gifts that turned out really cute BUT will wait til after Christmas to post since some of those folks may still be reading my blog!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh! You have a bunch of kids to buy for! I love, love the buckets! Too cute!!!!! I did sand buckets for party favors for one of Alyssa's birthday parties. I put coloring books and crayons and stuff in them! They would have been so cute with an inital!
They are so cute!!
I love it!
You do have a lot to buy for! I love that idea.
Cute Idea.. those children will be happy with those gifts.
These are awesome. I wish I was more creative - what a cute idea. You have a LOT of kids to buy for!
I got mine done (thanks Shelley!) this weekend..I also got small pails from Target the I initialed too.. Great gifts for the kids.. less than $5!!
Glad I saw that idea a while back...it's helped a lot of people out with kids gifts..I also did some adult gifts that turned out really cute BUT will wait til after Christmas to post since some of those folks may still be reading my blog!
Post a Comment