Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our lil' peanut

Hello! Just wanted to give you an update on my doctor's visit...everything looks GREAT! Baby he/she Benson was very very active this morning...the heart beat was good and they were very pleased. They moved my due date up only 1 day so it is July 8th now. I had blood work done as well...I did pretty good...almost fainted but didn't! The girl was very good and I didn't feel a thing...they took 5 vials I think! I think the problem was as always...ANXIETY attacks! Towards the end I had to get Kevin to fan me along with the nurse! They also had to get me water and put a cold cloth on my head! I got very weak but survived!!! I was just happy that I didn't faint...I laid there for about 30 minutes afterwards to get myself together and then we were off on our way to get a snack. Toby (who is one of the midwife's---David's niece) gave me a prescription for nausea and headaches so I should be set now! Below are our ultra sound pics (3d and 4d) of our "lil' peanut" as Kevin calls he/she. That was AWESOME...they have what I call a movie room:-)))) It's amazing...you can see arms and legs and he/she kept rubbing his little eyes...he/she is about an inch long...you will be amazed at the pics! We will go back in a month for our next visit. I feel like it's so real now that I've seen the little one moving all around and heard the heart beat...what a feeling that is indescribable!









16 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

Awwww! That is so sweet... I know you guys are so excited. Hang in there... You will make girl.

Wise Family of 3 said...

How exciting!! You are going to a great place! Donna delivered Jackson--the pics are so clear! Treasure every moment--it goes by so fast!!

Mandy said...

Isn't technology amazing? Congratulations~I felt the same way after hearing Mason's heartbeat for the first time, that it all seemed so much more REAL. I am so excited for ya'll.

Sandy said...

He/she is the cutest little peanut. Tons of love

Jamie's Block said...

i think your lil peanut is gunna be a model when he/she grows up bc even before he/she is born takes beautiful pics. it's amazing how techonolgy has chaged over time..

if you don't mind me asking..who is your doc?

Donielle said...

I'm glad everything is looking good. Love the 3d and 4d pics. I never had those. They're pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. I am so excited for y'all. You are going to be a GREAT mommy! Have a Great Weekend!

Michele said...

Thanks for all the CONGRATS! We are very excited!

Jamie-

I am going to Specialists for Women in Suffolk at Obici. They are all great there...there are about 10 total midwife/doctor's there! I just switched from Franklin when I found out I was pregant and have been sooo satisfied:-)

Judi said...

I am so excited for you. What a great time in your life. Enjoy every minute even the morning sickness.

Keri said...

Wow - the pictures are amazing. I'm so excited for you guys. Enjoy each of these moments - they go by so fast.

Anonymous said...

Amazing ultrasound pics. They have come a long way since I was pregnant with mine...I am so excited for you. Can't wait to get the pregnancy updates since Mandy is set to deliver next week, we needed someone else to give updates. Glad it is you!!!

ancient one said...

Seeing the pictures makes it even more real. He/she will be a beautiful baby..(after all the parents are so good looking)

ancient one said...

Oh yeah,Addie, one of our cousins, knows for sure her's is a boy. Aunt Elsie is disappointed because it is only one... she was hoping Addie would have twins..LOL

Tina said...

Great pics.. Jamie and I called Karley "Peanut" while we pregnant with her, and we still call her that!!

Kelly said...

Ultrasounds have really come a long way since I had my kids and Logan is only 5! The pictures are amazing! I know you are so excited!

Wendy said...

That is so exciting, I still can't believe you are pregnant.

Hope this means you are still scrappin in March! You know i had to bring it up!!

I bet you are justa glowing!

Great pics of peanut!