I did see the pregnant Mom but didn't do it since I put the baby "July 2009". I put our dogs on there too BUT it cut one of them off so I removed both of them.
Keri-
I need to put it on my facebook page too...hadn't thought of that!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
6 comments:
Too cute
that's cute. you know they have a preggers mommy one too..cute
Love it - I just added one to my facebook page.
Jamie-
I did see the pregnant Mom but didn't do it since I put the baby "July 2009". I put our dogs on there too BUT it cut one of them off so I removed both of them.
Keri-
I need to put it on my facebook page too...hadn't thought of that!
Too Cute!
Thats way too cute!
Post a Comment