Thursday, December 4, 2008

You're invited...

Please come join us if you can...The Sojourners are a musical group, this will be the 2nd year that they have come to our church to put on a Christmas program. I missed them last year but am excited about hearing them this year. Hope to see you there!
I wanted to go ahead and post this today since our family has a big weekend ahead of them with my stepbrother's wedding. I am taking off tomorrow to do a few things to help prepare. Y'all have a great weekend as I will probably not have time to blog until next week!

4 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

Thanks for the invite. Good Luck with the wedding. Have a good weekend.

Donielle said...

Thanks Michele for the invite. Hannah and Rebecca are in a church play, and are practicing during their Sunday school times. I hope you have a great turnout.

Kelly said...

Have a great weekend! Don't wear yourself out!!! Hope everything goes great with the wedding!!!

Judi said...

Sounds like fun!!