Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rain, rain go away...but not just yet!

For about 3 weeks now Paisley has been asking me for boots...."Mommy I want boots"! Anytime we were out and about and she saw someone with boots she would say "I want boots"! She never said what kind of boots and I really didn't think she would care just as long as she got some. So of course I get online and order her some. They arrived yesterday and she was one happy little girl when I opened the package to surprise her! She immediately put them on and did not want to take them off! I had to beg her at bath time and bed time to remove them...now that was a task! She also scored some lil brown suede boots at the mall on Sunday afternoon...she has not worn those yet but will soon with the cooler weather coming! And yes she actually wanted to wear them around the mall with her capri's but I wouldn't let her...lol!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So Cute! I have a picture of sam like this, but she has on my boots! LOL She is getting so grown. Time is flying by...

ancient one said...

Cute boots...

Whitney said...

Cute cute! Avery is loving her boots as well. I feel like they will be something else I have to replace each time they're out grown. Rain boots are a pretty simple request, though to provide as much happiness as they do.