
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Paisley is a Pre-schooler!
Yes it's true...Paisley is old enough for Pre-school! We are lucky enough to have a local church with a Pre-school program for ages 2 to 5. And we're even more lucky for it to be run by a long time childhood friend. This is only the 2nd year that the program has been going but I've heard nothing buy GOOD so I was super excited to learn that Paisley could attend now that she's 2. She is only going 2 days a week but I know it will be great interaction for her. I was nervous of course yesterday but am very pleased to say that she had a GREAT day and NO tears were shed by Paisley or Mommy! Paisley woke up super excited knowing that she was going to "skool" to meet and play with new friends. You can tell she was one excited little girl by her "cheese" grin in ALL the pics! I hate to brag BUT I must say she is too stinkin' cute for words! I patiently awaited for the day to go by so that I could find out how her day went! And of course when Mommy and Daddy arrived Ms. Jill said she had a great day and that she was such a joy and that they LOVE her to pieces already! Oh the little things that make a Mommy and Daddy proud!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Michele, she is so cute! I looked at her pictures on FB! I hope she is enjoying preschool!!
It's been a few days now.. is she still excited about preschool? I know she feels so grown up. That first day is the hardest on mom.
Post a Comment