Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Storm 2010

So I am playing catch up now that it's the end of January! Can't believe that I only shared one post in December! Anyway, I'm attempting to catch you up on December. Here are pics from the snow storm that came in Christmas night! Paisley LOVED every second of playing in the snow and pitched a fit every time I made her come in to get warm! It was oh so beautiful but I think we were all ready for it to go away so that we could get back to normal! And I must say I am so sick of this cold weather and am definitely ready for Spring and warmer temperatures! The look out of our front door!
Our Santa flag whipping in the blizzard!


I think we ended up getting around 14"!

Paisley and Reed out in the middle of the snow storm! Reed didn't last long as you'll see below!



Paisley taking it all in!




And this is what I was talking about...Reed fell right asleep! Guess he got all warm to come out and it made him so sleepy...we laughed and laughed about this!




Paisley, Reed, and Tucker!


Tucker and Paisley sledding! This pic actually made the special section "Snow Storm 2010" of our local paper!



Heading back up the hill for more!




This time she went down by herself! She absolutely LOVED it!


Daddy, Mommy, and Paisley just before heading in for hot chocolate! OH...and Uncle Charlie built a snowman BUT I never got a pic of it:-(












4 comments:

ancient one said...

Makes me cold all over again just looking at your pics. I remember a snow man my dad made many years ago. The side we could see from the house was a regular snow man. The side that faced the road was a well endowed snow woman...LOL
I'm ready for spring!!

Mandy said...

I love that Reed fell asleep...that is too funny! Looks like y'all had a blast. I wish we could have went out and enjoyed it.

Keri said...

Great pictures and I CANNOT believe how big your sweet girl is getting. I'm glad you guys are making such great memories and blogging it all - the time keeps going by fast, trust me on that one. I am researching preschools for Caleb and it is killing me!

Jamie's Block said...

those are really good pics..

paisley is such a hoot..she ain't scared of nothing :)