
Well once again it's been FOREVER since I've posted! I have a lot that I'd like to catch up on posting wise so we'll see if it happens...we have still been very busy going here, there, and everywhere since the holidays. In fact, we still have to meet with two families to exchange Christmas gifts...makes it kind of fun stretching it out. None the less I wanted to post that I now have a 1 1/2 year old...that sounds so crazy to me..seems like just y'day that Paisley was born. Now she's a lil person doing so much and doing so with so much personality! I waited 'til just before bath to snap pics of her on her 18 month bday! This is what she spends a lot of time doing and I think it's wonderful...reading and looking at books! I just hope she will continue to LOVE books! She also enjoys relaxing in her recliner watching her favorite "Kid Songs" dvd's or any other dvd/show that involves music! She loves to be read to as well...she really is developing a vocabulary that I never imagined an 18 month old would have. She talks non stop and yes little sentences! She really in truly amazes us everyday with something new! As you all know she is the light of our life! 




4 comments:
A teacher in the making? LOL I'm glad she loves books too!! I uploaded some pics of Paisley for mama on a digital frame and took it out to her yesterday. I stole them from your blog and facebook postings. ;0)
Such a fun, fun age but so very busy as well! Can't wait to see you pictures with all the babies and hear how it goes. If anyone can get it done, they can!
SKR LOVED the kid songs DVD to..KER LOVES music she can shake her booty to and and they BOTH love to read...KER's fave book is "Lama Lama" which she calls "mama mama"...
paisley is just so cute..i want one of those chairs...she makes it look so comfey..hahah
She is getting so big. Time goes by so fast.
Post a Comment