Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Stuck Like Glue"

I LOVE that my sister and I have little one's that are so close in age. Paisley and Reed are 5 months apart and just recently we have really seen their love for each other...check out the pics below and you will see! Their eyes light up when they see the other walk in the room! Paisley walks around all the time calling "Reed, Reed" and "Tucker". And if we go see them, the minute we pull up in their driveway you can hear the excitement in her voice! I hope they will continue to stay as close as they are...I'm sure for now it has to do with them spending so much time together at Me-Maw and Paw-Paw's during the day!














1 comment:

Wendy said...

They are so cute, I would love to have cousins that lived close to me when I was young. They are going to have so much fun growing up together.