Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Braves at Nationals

A few weekends ago, Kevin, myself, Charlie, and Whitney were lucky enough to get last minute GREAT seats at Nationals Park in D.C.! The Atlanta Braves (who we all pull for) were at Nationals Park playing the Washington Nationals! This was a late anniversary gift to Kevin and late bday gift for Charlie from Kevin and myself. We sat along the 1st base line right above the Nationals dugout! We were so, so close and I was able to get some awesome shots! We met some very nice folks from the area who were sitting right behind us...he had an AWESOME camera and emailed Kevin some "action" shots...I would share but I didn't ask for his permission so I better not. Below are some shots I got that I wanted to share. Many of you who read my blog are probably not baseball fans so this may be a boring post to you. Sorry about that...Baseball in our family is a must and something we all enjoy! We had a great time! Nationals Park is a very nice park! OH and did I mention BRAVES WON!
Whit and Charlie

Kevin and myself


When we arrived the girls had to take a potty break..lol! We caught the boys checking out the Braves practicing!



The Nationals Coach




Morgan (this was his 1st game back after being suspended for behavior issues against the Marlins)








Play ball!







Nationals mascot


Heyward


Lee


Adam Dunn



McClouth


Gonzalez




Cabrara






The Presindent's...they were hilarious!



Zimmerman




McCann



Bobby Cox...Braves Coach...this is has last year so it was pretty neat to see him again before he retires


Braves WIN...5-0





3 comments:

Whitney said...

What a fun day! We keep saying we need to at least get to a Tides came and never get around to it.

Sandy said...

Wow, great pics...

ancient one said...

Looked like fun ...