I love the pictures, especially the second one. Her hands are saying it all!
Thanks for the comment on my blog yesterday. I know everybody is super busy, especially those of you with little ones. I know you probably blog when you can, but I just miss the way we all use to chat back and forth on all our blogs. Thanks for blogging when you can and letting us watch Paisley grow!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
3 comments:
I love the pictures, especially the second one. Her hands are saying it all!
Thanks for the comment on my blog yesterday. I know everybody is super busy, especially those of you with little ones. I know you probably blog when you can, but I just miss the way we all use to chat back and forth on all our blogs. Thanks for blogging when you can and letting us watch Paisley grow!
I love it! Looks like she is doing different moves from Soulja Boy! lol We are Tarheel fans in my house too :o)
lol..looks like she is going "ohh yeah, ohh yeah" and doing her arms in the motion with is...hahaha..
Post a Comment