I have taken quite a few pics that I wanted to share over that past week or so...hope y'all aren't tired of all of our babies b/c there will be many more shots to come of them! Once again...I have downloaded them backwards of the order they actually happened in.

Valentine's night...Paisley sits and is amazed at Paw-Paw playing the harmonica! Tucker is the same way over the harmonica!

Now Paw-Paw lets Paisley try..of course she couldn't figure it out but she sure did try!

Valentine's night...Paisley and Tucker have their very 1st bath together...oh what fun they had! Just wait 'til we get all 5 of them in the tub! That may be at the beach this summer! Paisley is doing some crazy faces now and here's one of them!

All pooped out Valentine's Day afternoon...I just love a sweet baby sleeping pic! I'm not bragging BUT just look at those long beautiful eyelashes!

Sweet Claire on Valentine's Day!

Sweet Winston on Valentine's Day!

Paisley and Winston trying to figure each other out!

Little Miss P playing at Me-Maw and Paw-Paw's on Valentine's!

Paisley learning about her Valentine's Gift from Mommy and Daddy...a baby stroller walking toy...it doesn't look like it's gonna be too long before she starts walking!


Opening her Valentine gift...she was more excited about the wrapping paper!

Hmmm...what's this?


Cool...a card from Mommy and Daddy!


Had to take a pic of Paisley's backside...they were the cutest PJ's!

Thought this was good of Tucker...he is such a big help with the babies!

Paisley eating her 1st Gerber cookie...what a mess but oh so good!

I had posted this one in an earlier post...one of her 7 month pictures!

And here's sweet Baby Reed..he's 8 lbs, 12 oz now! He is really smiling a lot now but I can't seem to catch it on camera!


Paisley loves to be upside down now...this is one of my favorite pics lately!

And another of my all time favorite pics...the loves of my life!
5 comments:
These are adorable, getem printed by March 19th!
Can't wait to do her book!
Love the pictures!! I especially the picture of Paisley sitting on the table watching Paw Paw play the harmonica. That is so sweet! Enjoy those babies! They're growing up too fast!
Keep them coming...love them all. didn't know David could play the harmonica...
Loved the pictures... also want to thank you for my Paisley magnet... such a wonderful surprise... Mama says thanks for her Valentine...
ok now i know who she really looks like..kevin..lol..she is holding that card like she is really reading and knows exectly what to do with it..and knows exectly what to do with her new toy..she is just precious...
Post a Comment