We finally got the 5 cousins together on Valentine's Day for a picture! I have a few more Valentine's Day pics to share but that will come a little later when I get a little more time. Just wanted to share this one of the sweet cousins...aren't they adorable!
5 comments:
Oh my! Look at the babies! That is such a great picture! Paisley looks so grown sitting there with the babies but so small sitting beside Tucker. They grow so fast!
I think the title of this blog should have been "Future Trouble"...lol They are all so cute! They will have lots of fun growing up together.
Look at all those babies!! Just wait til next year and try to get a picture of all 5!! They are just too sweet!
Very Cute Michele!!!
babies galore..lol..the twins and reed could go for triplets..lol..this time next year trying to get a pic like this is gunna be few and far between and trouble they will get into..hehehe...they are all soooo very sweet.
Post a Comment